Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Me, MySeLf AnD I........

AsSaLaMuAlAiKuM………..

Hye...My name Syuhaila Binti Mohd. I lives in the village Felcra Bukit Kapah. I was 21 years old. I am child to 3 from 5 sibling. I have a sister, one brother and 2 younger sisters. I really love them. I am run Diploma In Multimedia Technology at College Multimedia Eastern. I has study at college multimedia eastern during 2 half-years. I am settler a child Felcra.
My father's name is mohd bin sulaiman. my father 53-year-old . My father a settler in felcra Bukit kapah. He have worked during 28 years. He has worked hard to enlarge me 5 sibling. He already try to educate we sibling become child useful and successful in life. My mother's name is Fatimah @ Ramlah Binti Wahab. My mother 47-year-old. My mother also full time a housewife. He a person whose caring, hardworking and mindful of his life of children.
My hobbies are reading,playing badminton, chating and cooking. I like acquainted with many friends. I have many friends. I like cooking. I always cook for my family. they all like my cooking.
My ambition is want to be a nurse, but my ambition not achieved because have a little problems. I feel very sad because could not continue my ambition. I also aspire to be a secretarial that successful, but want to be secretary no achieved. Now I choose to enter to programme spike@terengganu. I will continue my struggle here abouts until successful.. Insyaallah……..

No comments: